Come make a difference with the Summit 7 team.
Location: Huntsville, AL
This Account Executive position will provide the right person with the capability to engage with customers across our market segment from small businesses to Inc 500 companies. This position has the responsibility of taking care of customers new to Summit 7 and ensuring that their requirements are addressed in a very timely and accurate manner. This will range from packaged licensing and services to custom projects with detailed statements of work. Experience with Microsoft 365 or Azure Licensing and an understanding of consulting services will be very handy. If you believe you have the experience and qualifications necessary for you to continue building on our growth, please reach out to us!
Description & Responsibilities:
Educates customers on the current state of IT with regards to capability, security and compliance requirements.
Responsible for working closely and directly with new customers to identify business needs, desires and requirements. Provides written proposals and statements of work to meet the needs in a timely manner.
Responsible for updating all customer information and opportunities in a CRM solution
Responsible for responding to and following up on sales inquiries in a prompt, professional manner.
Supports Executive Team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts and account analysis.
Meet and exceed an aggressive sales quota for both software and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Business or Marketing degree from a reputable institution
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Suite and a working knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The vast majority of customer communication takes place via email and phone.
- US Citizen with the ability to pass an extensive background check
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working with Microsoft and Ingram Micro Corporate Policies and Procedures
- CompTIA A+
- ConnectWise & Quosal Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies
Submit Your Application
Summit 7 Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you have questions, you can email email@example.com or call (256) 585-6868 for any other inquiries or assistance with job applications.