Come make a difference with the Summit 7 team.
Location: Huntsville, AL
Description & Responsibilities:Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure.
Lead technical proposal efforts including statement of work development, level of effort and time estimates.
Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
Develop migration plans based on the customer requirements.
Develop Azure designs and implementation plans based on the customer requirements.
Develop solutions that meet the client’s requirements and constraints.
Meet with development heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
Document the design, systems, supervisor, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
Document the design, systems architecture, and change management plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
Implement, or oversee the implementation, of client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge in Azure migrations and implementations.
- Experience with some of the following software and technologies: Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and Azure Active Directory.
- Proficiency in DNS, Active Directory, Intune, Azure Active Directory, Hybrid Exchange, SharePoint or Skype infrastructures and how they integrate with the larger Microsoft collaboration platform.
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Azure Government
- Security clearance and experience with Office 365 GCC High, NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-53 is a plus.
- Knowledge of security toolsets like Netskope, Checkpoint, AlienVault, Splunk, or a CASB is a plus.
Submit Your Application
Summit 7 Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you have questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (256) 585-6868 for any other inquiries or assistance with job applications.