Bring Your Individual Talents and Become Part of the Summit 7 Systems Team
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Summit 7 is a people incubator. Summit 7'ers regularly speak at conferences, and architect environments for Inc 5000 or top Defense and Aerospace companies. They also write industry leading books. Summit 7 has a history of employing some of the leading Microsoft experts in knowledge management and security. Continuing this practice, the team is comprised today of rock star administrators, developers, and architects that are the guiding voices amongst tech forums and in the board rooms of our clients. Additionally, Summit 7 is in the serious business of protecting the US defense industrial base from cyber threats and helping them meet challenging security and regulatory compliance challenges.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests appropriately.
- Responsible for entering all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continuous education, expansion, and refinement of technical knowledge and credibility through industry standard certifications
- Interpret and discuss information with others and regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving complex issues.
- Demonstrate professional attitude with client over the phone, on-site and through emails to resolve all client requests/questions.
Associates or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute or 5+ years of progressive IT or related experience, special preference for Service Desk/Desk Side support experience.
At least one of the following:
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to pass an extensive background check.
This position is located in Huntsville, Al. Applicants who are not within commuting distance must be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Optional / Desired Qualifications:
- Windows 10 Administration
- ConnectWise Knowledge
- Office 365 Administration
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016 Administration
- Linux Experience
- Incredible customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends in industry best practice policies.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time. The person in this position may need to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. May occasionally need to position self to maintain computers, including under the desks and in the server closet. The person in this position frequently communicates with employees and clients. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.